1. Collection of Information: The information collected by us may include personal information:
a) provided by you through registration on the Website;
b) provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
c) collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website including the content you access and any services you utilise; and
d) collected by us through log files or cookies (as set out below).
We may also collect aggregated information generated by our systems, which tracks traffic to our Website but does not relate to you personally.
2. Use of information: The personal information you provide may be used by us (and our employees and contractors) for the following purposes:
a) verification of your identity for use of the Website, to conduct address verification or credit checks for invoicing and billing purposes and to enrich your profile and search ability;
b) to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs;
c) to provide you with further information about us or other websites or goods or services offered by us or our related companies or which we consider may be of interest to you;
d) to carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
e) to keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
f) to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
g) analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you will remain anonymous); and
h) any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.]
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: In relation to personal information we:
b) may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our contractors and suppliers to enable them to [provide services and products to us in relation to the Website including transaction processing services, hosting services and support services;]
c) reserve the right to disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, facilitate court proceedings or to protect our rights.
Information collected through the Website that does not identify users is owned by us and may be disclosed by us.
5. Data Storage and Security: Any personal information that you provide to us through the Website will be collected and held by Breast Cancer Cure. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions (including complying with generally accepted industry standards) to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of your personal information. However, no method is completely secure, and while we take all reasonable measures we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect from you.
Credit card payments are encrypted and processed using an external credit card payment processor and details are not stored by us.
6. Data Access and Correction: Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. This can be done by contacting us by emailing us at or call 0800 227 828.
a) opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
b) opt in.
BREAST CANCER CURE
0800 227 828
P O Box 91127 Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142, New Zealand
STAY UP TO DATE
© Breast Cancer Cure 2014. All Rights Reserved.